I love the Tonight while reading the Nuevo Dia newspaper, one of the main newspapers at home, I couldn’t stop myself from laughing, and then crying (from real disappointment) a very small tear from my right eye. CHELSEA CLINTON IS IN PUERTO RICO!!! Right…like I would have forgotten about the democratic primaries. All of a sudden, they care about their loyal
Hold on to your jaw, it might drop to the floor and break.
I have no problem with US candidates, or their families, visiting the island. The issue lies in the US Congress, its senators, representatives and politicians in general who simulate a false interest in the opinions of our people. They don’t care what we have to say, they never have. Fact of the matter is, as soon as whoever gets their votes they will forget about us for another 4 years.
What I found absolutely hilarious though was that the article published in El Nuevo Dia came from the Associated Press. No no no no. Were they serious? Now Puerto Rican press does not even cover local news? This is preposterous!
For the News Story in English: Click here
Para la noticia en español: Presione aqui
PS: Survey question for all you:
Can Chelsea, or her mother, locate

2 comments:
Hillary might, Chelsea ... mmm!!!, I doubt it. Pa Chiro
Barack knew he didn't know, therefore he listened. Hillary knew she knew. She had no reason to listen. Barack surrounded himself with advisors. Hillary surrounded herself with subordenates. (Can you imagine anyone giving advice to the woman that "was ready to go from day one"?)
Post a Comment